Formerly known as John Deere Landscapes, SiteOne Landscape Supply is the largest and only national wholesale distributor of landscaping products in the United States and Canada. We have a long history of serving residential and commercial landscape professionals who specialize in the design, installation and maintenance of lawns, gardens, golf courses and other outdoor spaces.
Through our network of over 460 stores across 44 states and five provinces, we offer a comprehensive selection of more than 90,000 products including irrigation supplies, fertilizer and control products, nursery goods, hardscapes, landscape lighting, drainage and erosion control products, tools, and other landscaping accessories and supplies. With a world-class team of over 2,700 industry experts, we also provide industry- leading complementary services and business assistance to support our product offering and to help our customers operate and grow their businesses; all tailored to meet each customer's specific needs.
Watch Our Brand Anthem Video: https://www.siteone.com/home/brandanthem.aspx
The Role - Driver
The Location - Pewaukee, WI
Serve as the frontline service ambassador and convey a passion for and commitment to exceeding customer expectations while delivering products in a safe, efficient and courteous manner. Be knowledgeable of our customer's needs and provide responsive service and creative solutions with integrity and a commitment to excellence.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Load and unload truck
- Make deliveries and ensure product is undamaged
- Ability to read and write to record pickups and maintain daily records
- Operate vehicle in accordance with local, state and federal transportation regulations
- Knowledge of nursery, irrigation and landscape products is a plus!
- Maintain and protect all property entrusted to you
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the store and other general duties while not driving
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School or secondary diploma or equivalent preferred
- Valid state driver's license
- Minimum 3 years of driving experience
- Industry experience is a plus
- This position is physically strenuous and demanding
- Drivers will be lifting and managing heavy objects and therefore must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Drivers will have to work in all weather, and must be prepared for hot and cold temperatures
- 401k with company match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
- Company-paid Life Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance
- Company-paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Company-paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Product Discounts
- Competitive Compensation
- Opportunities for advancement
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN IS NOT INTENDED TO BE AN EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF ALL RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED OF INDIVIDUALS PERFORMING THE JOB. THE QUALIFICATIONS DETAILED IN THIS JOB DESCRIPTION ARE NOT CONSIDERED THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS NECESSARY TO PERFORM THE JOB, BUT RATHER AS GUIDELINES. THEY MAY VARY FROM POSITION TO POSITION.