General Landscape Business Developer
27 Greenwood Ave , Midland Park , NJ - 07432
related educational background
• Associate’s Degree
• 5 Years’ experience in Landscape Sales
• Solid multi-tasking organizational skills
• Excellent communication skills- verbal & written
• Ability to generate leads, estimate, and close sales profitability
• Strong knowledge in horticulture
• Strong knowledge and experience in turf management, plant care, landscape construction & irrigation installation practices
• Proficient with MS Word and Excel
• Positive attitude
• Desire to learn & improve
• Ability to work with people and communicate effectively
• An excellent attendance and tardiness record
Sales and Customer Service:
• Return all customer calls the same day received.
• Screen leads to determine client needs.
• Enter any complaints & resolutions into the call log
• Document all change orders & Additional Work Authorizations.
• Learn company programs and accurately estimate and sell for all services.
• Meet with prospective customers to estimate and sell.
• Prepare bid and proposals for client within one to five days of site visit.
• Call with proposal follow up same day received in call log.
• Document all customer needs and special requests
• Initiate proactive customer service & ensure customer satisfaction
• Follow up on satisfaction of clients after 1 week & 3 weeks of service
• Adhere to company aftercare procedures
• Collect progress payments and final project payments
• Conduct regular site inspections to ensure quality and create opportunity for upsells
• Lead or assist community events and public seminars
• Pro-actively contact customers including face to face contact in an effort to sell.
• Assist with enhancement marketing efforts, newsletter content and public relations opportunities
excellent teamwork and communication skills. Be professional in all exchanges;
provide cross-departmental information in a timely manner. Participate in the
fulfillment of R&S’s overall vision.
• Valid Driver’s license
Benefits:Medical, 401K, Vacation/Holiday Pay, Education Reimbursement