· Valid driver’s license in good standing
· Ability to communicate with clients in English
· Ability to motivate and work efficiently with small crews
· An excellent attendance and tardiness record.
· Possesses strong leadership skills
- Inspect route sheet and work orders daily for any additions, deletions, changes in service, or client requests
- address any concerns from the prior day’s work or ask any questions to Assistant Maintenance Division Manager or that day’s work schedule
- Prepare, load, and secure all necessary equipment
- Perform a thorough pre-trip inspection of truck and trailer prior to leaving the yard
- report any issues to Assistant Maintenance Division Manager
- fill out checklist on route sheet
- Drive truck and trailer to and from all sites in a safe manner
- Accurately fill out start and stop times at all sites throughout the day
- truck stops at property and is turned off = record START time
- equipment is loaded and truck is started = record STOP time
- Assign all tasks to crewmen at each individual site to complete jobs within the given time frame
- tasks will include who will be cutting, trimming, edging, weeding, and blowing the property
- Do a final walk through of each and every property to ensure property is left in a professional and quality condition.
- All gates are closed and all hard surfaces blown off.
- Return all client property to original positions. Property quality is YOUR responsibility
- Clean off all equipment at last property of the day before it is loaded onto the trailer
- Place finished route sheets and work orders in designated areas for them to be entered on a daily basis
- route sheets and work order attached to clipboards are to go in clipboard holder just inside the maintenance office
- Fuel all equipment at the end of the day
- Report customers comments and complaints immediately to Assistant Maintenance Division Manager.
- Report all damaged or broken tools, equipment, or customer property to the Assistant Maintenance Division Manager.
- Participate in snow removal in the winter season.
- Speak with customers when on site to determine any of their needs
- answer questions
- solve any issues or concerns
- make suggestions for additional work
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Resolve and/or route any customer complaints and enter into log book
- Record any comments or questions, as well as site notes and submit to Assistant Maintenance Division Manager at the end of the day