Landscape Maintenance Crew Leader
Freeman Landscape, Inc.
4333 Gordon Road , Wilmington , NC - 28405
Full-time Landscape/Lawn Maintenance Crew Leader needed. Competitive pay with great benefits; health insurance, life insurance, paid time off. Candidates must have 3-5 years experience in the Landscape field and have general knowledge of coastal plants, shrubs, trees, etc. Must have working knowledge of field equipment, experience driving a truck with enclosed trailer, and have basic maintenance skills related to equipment/trucks. Certification in chemical applications and irrigation systems preferred but not required. A valid driver's license with a clean driving record and legal immigration status with a valid social security card is required. Pre-employment background check and drug test.
- Properly and safely operates hand tools and maintenance equipment such as ride-on, walk-behind and push mowers; edgers, trimmers, blowers, etc.
- Able to perform basic level preventative maintenance on equipment above such as oil changes, check fluid levels, check tire pressure, change blades, etc.
- Able to fill out and process all necessary job paperwork
- Able to work with minimal supervision from foreman while keeping 1 or 2 laborers working
- Able to prune trees, vines and shrubs, know proper techniques, understand and apply all.
- Able to interact with client in a professional and competent manner
DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT FIT CRITERIA OUTLINED ABOVE.
Compensation: up to $18/Hr.
Come join a professional team and enjoy living and working on the NC East Coast!