SavATree is a nationally recognized provider of superior arboricultural services. From 31 locations throughout CO, CT, IL, MA, MD, MN, NJ, NY, PA, VA & WI we provide residential and commercial customers with high quality, cutting edge tree care, plant health care, lawn care and deer deterrent services. Join our dedicated and highly skilled team of professionals today!
Your accountabilities will include:
- The care of trees, ornamental plants and/or lawns on client landscapes
- Monitor, diagnose and treat insect, disease, physiological and cultural conditions
- Select the most appropriate product or treatment to be utilized for each problem
- Complete diagnostic reports, interact with clients in a professional manner, and provide comprehensive, thorough information to create an ideal environment for optimum health of landscapes
- Maintain excellent customer relations
Candidates for these roles must have specific experience running spray and application equipment. This is an applicator position that requires extensive field time diagnosing problems and treating properties - and often involves heavy lifting of hoses/equipment.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in Plant Science, Horticulture, Arboriculture, Forestry, Turf, Biology, Plant Pathology or Plant Physiology or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of tree & shrub species adapted to temperate zones 4 and 6 and native to Eastern U.S
- Ability to diagnose pest, nutrient, or other landscaping issues impacting trees, shrubs and lawns
- Understanding of what will occur under specific conditions (i.e. soil conditions, climate)
- Must be able to work independently and be self-directed.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Appropriate Pesticide Applicator's License(s) for your state/region
- You must have a valid driver's license
- Exceptional POSITIVE "CAN DO" attitude!
- One of the best equipped and trained teams in the industry with an emphasis on quality and safety
- Competitive compensation and advancement opportunities
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Health Care Benefits
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Paid Holidays/Vacation/Sick Days
- Excellent Continuing Education Programs
SavATree is an Equal Opportunity Employer